Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Wednesday 26 June 2013


  ♥  So, as all true crocheters know, it is essential to have at least 3 projects on the go at any one time and this is one of my three.They need a little bit of blocking to make them in to proper triangle shapes but it will, when I have completed all the other flags, be made in to bunting for the conservatory at Nursery. I keep it at work and when it all gets a little stressful I have a quick 10 minutes of crochet therapy -and it always seems to do the trick!



 ♥  The pattern is Lucy's from Attic 24, and it is basically a Granny triangle instead of a Granny square.It's very satisfying to do as it is so quick. I then added a picot edge to add a bit of extra ta-dah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥