Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Saturday 3 August 2013

Ooooops !

  Okay, okay, I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help myself - yesterday I started my next crochet project before finishing the last one - so naughty ! Bit like eating your pudding even when you didn't finish all your first course. I just couldn't resist this....

                                                                       
                                                                        ♥ or this......


                                                  and now it's looking something like this...


       It's going to be a very large and snuggly blanket for Beth to take back to Uni with her, and the only requirements are that it absolutely has to be big enough to cover a sofaful of hungover  students. ( Picture to follow - apparently! )
                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥