Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Thursday 26 September 2013

Five days in pics ...

 

 Sunday...two little puppy blankets finished, ready and waiting.

 
Monday ... frosty cobwebs on the way to work.


Tuesday ... bad news - cut crochet finger !


Wednesday ... finger better,  practiced making a dishcloth.

 
Thursday ...packing to go to Skipton for the weekend.

 
Crochet bag all ready for the 5 hour train journey.


Yippee - off to see my lovely , lovely friend Jane and to go to Yarndale !!
Sooooooo excited.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure that I could give such a lovely blankie to a doggie, but perhaps your doggies are super good! Hope you had a fun time at Yarndale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy
    had the best time at Yarndale - posts to follow. Puppy arrived this evening and is already wrapped up in it's new blanket.♥
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥