Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Sunday 22 December 2013

Happy Christmas Everyone !

 
As we head into  Christmas week I would just like to say a very, very big
 

Merry Christmas

 to all my lovely blog followers from all around the world.
I am so happy that this was the year that I discovered blogging and that Just Pootling began.
I have so much fun sharing all my little thoughts and craftiness with others,
and spending many an hour following others blogs.
 
 

I so enjoy reading all the comments that I receive - Thank you.
I love this land of blogging that I am now a part of.


 
 
Looking forward to much more Pootling in 2014.
Happy Christmas everyone !
xx Kate xx

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kate. It is great getting to read your posts and learn a little more about you and I look foward to continuing in 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas to you too Amy, make sure you get to put your feet up every now and again !
      Kate x

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and your family, Kate. It's been a delight 'meeting' you.

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too lovely Heather ! Have a lovely, lovely Christmas,
      Kate x

      Delete
  3. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Kate! Lovely to meet you this year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too Helen, Have a lovely Christmas !
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a fabulous new year. Looking forward to getting to know you a little better. Pleased you liked the fudge, we will be making another batch here today, oh dearie the joys of Christmas eating. Merry Christmas!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your fudge making - Happy Christmas to you all.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥