Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Wednesday 23 December 2015

The finishing touches ...


It seems that the final post of 2015 has sped round just as quickly as ever,
and suddenly here we are all ready for Christmas.

For once I seem to be actually ready on time and pretty much organised,
and I've even surprised myself with that one
as I have no idea quite how that happened !

Last minute crochet makes have all been finished off,
from tiny sparkly stars


used for present tags


and decorations,


    to small jingly robins


to hang on the tree


or fill small spaces in stockings.


There's even been time to make the cutest of chocolate orange covers,


to be given as presents


or kept for evening treats.

So, all that's left to do now is to let Christmas begin
and to wish you all the happiest of times with friends and families.


Merry Christmas Everyone.


See you in 2016.

( Patterns for all three of these makes are all in the right hand side-bar. )

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! A huge thank you for sharing all your patterns and talent. I hv a long way to go but so much fun trying to crochet. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Lou - you never know , one day we may even get it together for crochet and chat 😄 ! Sending big hugs right back at you xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Christmas Kate to you and yours and best wishes for 2016!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Christmas and new year, looking forward to 2016 and what you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xxx and wishing you a very Merry Christmas too x

      Delete
  4. You have been busy. I love the little Christmas pudding, and the chocolate orange covers are genius. You have such beautiful decorations, everything you touch is gorgeously stylish! I'm wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas Kate. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas C J, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas - I'm guessing it's not going to be a quiet one with 3 boys !!! Make sure you get to put your feet up for at least five minutes xx

      Delete
  5. Your makes are so beautiful. I especially love the robin and reindeer. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas Kate. I have enjoyed reading your blog all year and following your family celebrations. Hope you all have a happy, healthy and peaceful 2016 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry xmas have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping you had a magical Christmas, sending Blessings and all things wonderful for your 2016 ~ Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2016. Thank you for sharing your makes and inspiring look forward to 2016 up dates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the lovely makes its so inspiring and the photos are always lovely. Happy New Year 2016 looking forward to future up dates. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥